Flexibele Tip Bougie
The Flexible Tip Bougie™ is a universal, disposable, and articulating bougie for use with adult oral endotracheal tubes with an inner diameter of 7mm and higher. Its one-handed operation makes it an ideal aid when establishing an airway. The tip of the device can easily be maneuvered by moving the thumb up and down the control notches on the device, while inserting the flourescent tip through the vocal chords.
- Articulating rounded flex tip makes difficult navigation between the vocal cords easier
- Innovative slider tabs allow for anterior and posterior movement of the tip
- Smooth silicon tip minimizes the risk of tracheal trauma during intubation
- Bright phosphorous coating on tip increases visibility, even in the presence of UV light
- Graduating centimeter marks from 10cm to 50cm (65cm overall length)
- Use with ETTs with 7mm inner diameter or larger